The following is a list of some of the services I provide. If you would like to inquire about working with me, please call my office at 781-749-2284. Depending on the type of services required, I bill on a project basis, an hourly basis, or a combination of both.
Leanna has been so helpful with several major family occasions where legal advice was needed: Home sale to assisted living, long term care insurance, estate protection, wills. She is very personable, responds quickly to your needs, and always follows through as promised. I highly recommend her. ~ J., Elder Law Client
Estate Planning The initial planning meeting is $325. After we’ve gone over your situation at the initial planning meeting, I’ll present you with the planning options based on your goals, and let you know what the fees are. You’ll be able to decide which plan works best for your family and your budget. Services include:
- Review and analysis of client’s situation, discussing of goals, wishes, and needs;
- Planning for health care decisions in the event of incapacity;
- Planning for continued management of finances in the event of incapacity;
- Planning for care of children in the event of parents’ incapacity or death;
- Planning for management of assets for minor children;
- Planning for children (including adult children) with special needs to ensure continuation of vital services and benefits, and protection of assets;
- Planning for second marriages, blended families and large age gaps between children;
- Planning for disposition of property at death;
- Confirmation and revision of beneficiaries on retirement accounts, as needed.
- Drafting of legal documents to memorialize and legalize those goals.
- See this page for online planning.
“We were very pleased with our experience with Leanna and would highly recommend her to other friends and family, which we have already done. It has been a pleasure to work with Leanna and she has helped to put our minds at ease.” ~ Estate planning clients from Bourne.
Elder Law Initial planning and analysis meeting is $325.00. Fees depend on the complexity of the planning, the size of the estate and the tasks involved. Medicaid planning and assistance with the application process vary depending on the complexity of the planning. After we’ve gone over the entire situation at our initial meeting, I’ll let you know my recommendations and the fees involved so that you can make an informed choice. Services include:
- Helping you cope with being overwhelmed,
- Review and revision of estate plan;
- Long term care planning;
- Medicaid/MassHealth planning;
- Assistance with Medicaid/MassHealth application filing;
- Referral to other professionals as needed.
I, along with one of my daughters, first met with Leanna with the thought in mind of making things less complicated for my children when I die. I am beyond eighty and feel this will be a parting gift to my children sometime in the future. Leanna prepared and explained all the necessary documents. She was very patient in answering our many questions and seemed most knowledgeable. She has always been available by telephone for any further questions My daughter and I feel fortunate to have Leanna as our Attorney. ~ M., Elder Law Client, Marshfield.
You will always know ahead of time what the fees will be, so that you can make the best choice for you and your family. When you are ready to get started, please call my office at 781-749-2284. I look forward to hearing from you.